Spysmiths is an interactive, on-campus game of research, stealth and espionage.
Register before Sunday October 7 at 23:59.
On Monday 8 October you will receive a target which you must kill by whispering their three-word kill phrase to them so noone else hears. Be careful though, because someone is also out to get you.
- What is Spysmiths?
- Spysmiths is a one week game of 'assassin' for Goldsmiths students. It is played over SMS.
- Are there any no-go zones?
- No lectures/seminars/labs, no play in the library, and no play in toilets.
- What if I need to go off campus?
- That's cool, but please don't go off campus for more than 48 consecutive hours. If you have to be off campus for more than 48 hours, please text 'leave' to +447480539149.
- Can I use Messenger/texts/calls to get someone out?
- Nope, must be in person and vocal or through a note, and ideally so your target is the only one who hears/sees. The more people that hears/sees, the more likely that your cover is blown
- Is there a Code of Conduct?
- Yes - don't harass, stalk, or otherwise be a creep to others. This is a game, please treat it as such. If someone is being uncool, please get in touch and let us know.
- What if my target refuses to acknowledge their death?
- That's not cool - this is all some light hearted fun, but it relies on people following the rules. If this has genuinely happened, contact us.
- You going to use my phone number for anything dodgy?
- Nope - just Spysmiths. After it's over, we'll delete it from our records.
- Who's behind Spysmiths?
- Spysmiths is run by Kevin Lewis (klewi014) and Wilson Bolas Tolentino da Silva (wbola001).