Enrollment has now ended.
- What is Spysmiths?
- Spysmiths is a one week game of 'assassin' for Goldsmiths students and staff members. Being computing students, we've built a system so you can play it over text.
- Are there any no-go zones?
- No lectures/seminars/labs, no play in the library, and no play in toilets.
- What if I need to go off campus?
- That's cool, but please don't go off campus for more than 48 consecutive hours. If you have to be off campus for more than 48 hours, please text 'leave' to +447481342356.
- Can I use Messenger/texts/calls to get someone out?
- Nope, must be in person and vocal or through a note, and ideally so your target is the only one who hears/sees. The more people that hears/sees, the more likely that your cover is blown
- Is there a Code of Conduct?
- Yes - don't harass, stalk, or otherwise be a creep to others. This is a game, please treat it as such. If someone is being uncool, please get in touch and let us know.
- What if my target refuses to acknowledge their death?
- That's not cool - this is all some light hearted fun, but it relies on people following the rules. If this has genuinely happened, contact us.
- I lost my killphrase or mark details
- Please text 'me' to +447481342356
- I want out
- Please text 'leave' to +447481342356
- You going to use my phone number for anything dodgy?
- Nope - just Spysmiths. After it's over, we'll delete it from our records.